Tray pot

From 149.00 inc. tax

SKU: HRG0010078 Categories: ,

These trays are often called flats. There are usually holes in the bottom of pots, to allow excess water to flow out, sometimes to a saucer that is placed under the flowerpot. The plant can use this water with its roots, as needed.


17'', 21'', 24'', 31''

Shopping Cart
Open Chat
Hello, Can we help you?