Apna Maali mission is to send you quality plants, products. We inspect each product very carefully before it leaves us to make sure it’s in tip-top condition. We also do our package and protect everything so that it doesn’t get damaged on its way. However, if you do have a problem, here is what to do:
Conditions for return:
- The product is totally different from what you ordered & was not informed beforehand for the same.
- Returns for Plants and Pots category will be accepted only for Damaged/ Defective products. Refund will be provided only in case replacement for the same product is not available.
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged/ Defective product maximum within 24 hours of delivery.
- Please do not accept any products with damaged/ tampered packaging (excludes normal wear & tear and markings on the outer surface of the package, acceptable in the transit process).
- Products/ Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage of goods in transit.
- If any products are damaged post-delivery and do not follow Plant for a Plant Policy, shall not be accepted for return.
- product on sale will not be refunded, only replacement available if damaged.
Orders delivered & accepted by the customer cannot be refunded. In case you feel the order is not as per specification, please contact our customer care team immediately in 24hrs.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall only be governed by the law of India and any legal disputes/discrepancies will be heard or preceded in the jurisdiction of the Indian courts at Gurugram only.